Dr. Mazin Shikara received his medical degree from The College of Medicine, University of Baghdad then received his Master of Science in Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology. Dr. Shikara completed his training in England and became a member of the Royal College of Physicians in United Kingdom, then moved to United States where he finished his training in Flushing Hospital Medical Center in New York City and earned his diploma of the American Board in Internal Medicine. He is also a member of Department of Medicine at Jupiter and Palm Beach Gardens Medical Centers.
3889 Military Trail
Jupiter Florida 33458
Phone: (561) 932-0995
View Office Page
I’m not just here for there when you are in need, we want you to know we appreciate the special relationship with our patients.
- Internal Medicine
- Urgent Care Medicine
Dr. Shikara’s Education & Medical Training
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center Residency, Internal Medicine
- University of Baghdad College of Medicine Medical School
Dr. Shikara’s Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Dr. Shikara’s Publications & Presentations
- Clinical manifestations of hyperthyroidism after treatment with selective beta 1 adrenoceptor blocking agents. Shikara, M.M., Polena, S., Solinas, A., Sanghvi, K., Gintautas, J.; Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 2003.
- The effect of propranolol, atenolol and metoprolol on the serum levels of thyroxin (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). Shikara, M.M., Maniar, R., Steier, W., Rao, S., Gintautas, J.; Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 2003.
- Troponin I as a marker of doxorubicin induced cardiotoxicity. Polena, S., Shikara, M., Naik, S., Chouhdry, F., Sharma, M., Gintautas, J., Maniar, R.; Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 2005.
For some people, having an annual physical examination is a source of reassurance that they’re as healthy as they feel. Others see it as an alarm system, to catch health problems before they become serious.
We are a Coumadin Clinic. Which means we are an office that monitors Prothrombin Time and INR labwork for patients on Coumadin and recommend changes in Coumadin dosage as necessary. Prothrombin time (PT) is a blood test that measures how long it takes blood to clot. A prothrombin time test can be used to check for bleeding problems. PT is also used to check whether medicine to prevent blood clots is working.
Ultrasound imaging has many uses in medicine, from confirming and dating a pregnancy to diagnosing certain conditions and guiding doctors through precise medical procedures.
EKG Testing checks the heart’s electrical activity to find the cause of unexplained chest pain or pressure and more.
Medical Consultants of Florida (MCF) can provide assistance in transportation for those members who qualify for this service. Call your nearest office for more information.
Medicare patients with multiple chronic conditions qualify for additional support to manage their overall wellness. You are entitled to additional benefits to help manage your chronic conditions.
Patient Portal facilitates better communication with Medical Consultants of Florida by providing convenient 24 x 7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. Using your secure portal, you’ll be able to message, view appointments, refill requests, view health records, view medical history and more.